Written by WebzSuite on October 12, 2017
As per title.
I have posted BST 7 days ago and still nothing, I just wondering if this is normal at this moment or perhaps BST wasn't approved (can't see why, but who knows).
- Is a product keyword enough for Amazon site? I have found myself a nice keyword for building an Amazon site. It has 3600 monthly searches and very low competition (9 in Keyword Revealer). I am however in doubt about this keyword, because it has no buyer or commercial intent. It is just a product keyword, without 'best', 'buy', 'review', ... For example: my keyword can be compared to 'tennis shoes' and not 'best tennis shoes'. My other pages could be things like 'Dunlop tennis shoes', 'Nike tennis shoes' and not 'best Dunlop...'....Is a product keyword enough for Amazon site?
- Helllo! Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Dropshipping advice, tips and tricks for people that… This post will be about dropshipping through a website. Since I've been here I've read many fail stories, have spoken to many of them and trying to help or give tips, wanted&unwanted (can't help it I'm a critic by nature) publicly and privately. I often get PM's for Skype requests to help guys out but I really don't have time for that, BHW is cutting already enough in my time schedule as it is so I'm just going to post some tips that I would have given otherwise. When I...Dropshipping advice, tips and tricks for people that are new or have failed(probably long ass read)
- Another New Sign Up 🙂 Hi everyone. I've just signed up and looking forward to reading and contributing where possible. I'm completely new to internet marketing and I've signed up to BHW to gain insight into IM and specifically starting as an Amazon affiliate. There's so much great info posted by members and I'm so grateful to be able to start my journey here. I am concerned though that I will not be able to contribute at first as I have nothing to add at the moment. I've read Meathead1234's posts about starting...Another New Sign Up
- Fucking faggot FB just disabled my account! I made a fake account and game hack fanpage (it doesn't contain 'hack' or 'generator' but it might be flagged), also phone verified to use their developer plugin. I was able to get to their plugin main page but after some time, they locked my account and wanted me to upload a my face. So I chose and cropped a fake but UNIQUE photo which i'm sure wasn't indexed by Google or FB database to feed their pig. And they fucking disabled my account! Do you have any idea why i got disabled? Too...Fucking faggot FB just disabled my account!
- Build the ultimate IM bot So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing. But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's...Build the ultimate IM bot