Written by 21Savage on September 16, 2017
Anyone have experience running PPE ads for IG only for followers? Results? ROI
- Battle: PPE, Conversion, vs Impressions View attachment 88896 Hey Guys, i'm launching a Facebook campaign for a product video that can gain traction via attention, i.e. a trending product. I want to test out my target audience with three different optimizations: PPE, Impressions, and conversions (be it website views, ad to cart, purchase, etc). PPE ads cannot be split test, so that will have to be its own campaign. For a conversion campaign, I can split test with Impressions vs. conversions, so I'll do that. Does this...Battle: PPE, Conversion, vs Impressions
- How I made 2000$+ with a good ROI and without doing… Note: My English isn't good. So don't cry about that.. (@Neon you are allowed to cry about it in the comments). The last weeks I see so many (stupid) threads. A lot of people create a thread where they ask: "how to make money online?", "I need 5$ a day", "If you help me, I will give you 50% of my earnings" or the people who have money to invest: "I have 30$", "How to invest 1000$?", "I have 50$ budget". For some people it's pretty hard to get started in IM....How I made 2000$+ with a good ROI and without doing a lot of work.
- [How to] Get better ranks almost instantly by… As Google is getting smarter and smarter, many of our old ways of doing SEO are becoming obsolete. Things are getting a lot more focused on quality and a lot less on quantity, and that's a fact. If you think caring about keyword densities is gonna keep you in the game for long, you're wrong. It won't be long until everyone realizes that density will be somewhere next to EMDs on the list of irrelevant SEO shit. Google no longer cares how many times you mention a word on your page. It now...[How to] Get better ranks almost instantly by increasing relevance
- logging in to accounts running bot on official instagram app so on the official instagram app can you still log into an account and use them as normal from your phone while a bot it running on them or will this flag the account? Can I have 10 accounts running bots with different proxies but also have all 10 lo...
- [Avoid this] Google ranking lowered because of 301 redirect So I once read a post from Neil Patel's blog on increasing google ranking by removing dates from your post url. This made sense. At that time I already had over 270 post on my blog. So I changed my permalink a month ago and redirected most of my old urls to the new one. Now my ranking lowered by about 50% instead of increasing. Keywords I usually rank for no longer rank my site. I have had search console recraw my site several times and all to no avail. Please avoid 301 redirect. This is...[Avoid this] Google ranking lowered because of 301 redirect
- WHY Buy Facebook Ads Accounts? [HELP APPRECIATED] Hi BHW members, I am helping a not-for-profit charity organisation and wondering why people buy facebook ads accounts and if there are Black Hat methods which help with the effectiveness of Facebook Ads? The charity organisation are running events from city to city and Facebook Ads is the most effective medium for our advertising to get people to the events. We have just started running new ads in a city and they are not running. Whilst it's likely due to the bid amount, I'd like to learn...WHY Buy Facebook Ads Accounts? [HELP APPRECIATED]