Hello guys, I am located in Germany and I am looking for EU located suppliers to supply my online-stores customers with various products. I have many online stores and can start more so almost any kind of products would be ok. I need it to be located in the EU or out of the EU but with fast shipping.
Thanks in advance
- Coin of the century – insanely low supply with… Hey fellow blackhatters, Recently, I have turned my attention at cryptos, because I missed quite a few big trains that could turn a $10k investment into $1M and beyond. Since I think the crypto bubble is far from bursting, all it takes is finding a couple of golden coins now that will boom in the next year or so to truly become a millionaire. I know what you are thinking, it's not that easy. Well, it certainly isn't, not with a thousand ICO-s coming left & right and most of them being total...Coin of the century - insanely low supply with high demand | almost too good to be true!
- Dropship suppliers – Branded Electronics and Perfumes Hello, I am a dropshipper and i can supply branded Cameras, lenses, mobiles, tablets, Watches, smart watches, headphones, accessories, Perfumes and skincare. Electronics can be shipped to USA, UK, Europe, UAE and few other countries on request. For i...
- Wholesale and Dropshipping from Vietnam I am looking for many long term business partner around the world. I know that many of you are looking for legit wholesaler or dropshipper there. If you need anything about Clothes (Shirt, T-Shirt, Coat, jeans, jacket...), I can supply for you with th...
- Amazon to eBay dropshipping: what to do about Amazon… I have been dropshipping for a couple weeks now, and was lucky enough to never be charged sales tax on Amazon when purchasing the item for my customer. However, recently I have been getting sales tax on certain items depending where my customer is located. So, my question is how should I go about doing this? If I end up getting charged sales tax by Amazon I end up losing money or breaking even on my eBay sale. I was thinking charging the customer sales tax but wouldn't that be illegal?...Amazon to eBay dropshipping: what to do about Amazon sales tax to certain customers?
- So many dropshipping possibilities.. what do I choose?! For the last week or two I've been researching dropshipping. I've watched many, many different YouTube videos from several different people on the subject, as well as a ~5 hour Udemy course. But I keep switching back and forth between wanting to do eBay dropshipping and Shopify dropshipping! I have around 9 grand which I can use to invest into a new dropshipping business (although I highly doubt I will need to invest even close to that much.) And I really just can't decide which would be...So many dropshipping possibilities.. what do I choose?!
- Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare – Any advice/tips? Hello! I was thinking about building up a company specifically for dropshipping. Because i live in Germany i have to register a company there and pay the german taxes, and they are insane. First there is the income tax which starts with the lowest percentage of 14% and the highest at 45% Then there is the VAT that i have to pay when i earn more than 17.500€ which is 19%. And then there is also the Trade tax which i don't even know how high it is but it applies if i earn more than 24.500€ -...Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare - Any advice/tips?