Hi! I'm actually a new youtuber and I would like to ask since the rules in youtube was changed. Can I earn money by doing mashup of 2 or more songs and do remix within the song.
1. Could it fall under the 'fair-use'?
2. If yes can I earn money in those video without letting the ones who owned the song to monetized it and let them earn the money, instead of myself?
3. Or would I get banned by doing so?
- Jailed YouTuber: ‘Not proud’ of prank Some people always take it too far. A warning to those idiots who think a 'prank' channel on social media is a great idea. A YouTuber jailed for his part in a prank on the public says he is "sorry if he frightened people". Daniel Jarvis, 27, is a member of the Trollstation YouTube channel, which has about a million subscribers. In 2016, he and three others were jailed for a total of 72 weeks after pleading guilty to two counts of threatening behaviour causing fear of unlawful...Click to expand... Jailed YouTuber: 'Not proud' of prank
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also
- Smartphone Under 50usd and Lot of products and very… Kadymart.com is one of the main online shops in china with a very good connection to European countries by providing several shipping methods. I made several orders from this site and I never found any problem regarding the shipping or the product. Nor...
- New, trying to learn the rules Good morning- I have a facebook and instagram that my buddy and I started. We're in a pretty niche market. We have a podcast a website that posts articles. We're up to 300 likes on facebook (we just started, but hey, you remember that time right?!) We're not looking to dominate the market, but more-of just get our name out there w/ likes and follows. We've looked up and down this forum and there's a ton of good info, but now we're overwhelmed lol. We put $40 into Facebook and IG ads to...New, trying to learn the rules
- I sent Aragon bad traffic and they won’t pay… if anyone working with these scammers STAY AWAY. This is shady network . When the amount was 150 or 130 they paid on time without asking, after seeing 3-4 continue payments we scale up traffic and did 2500+ for the month. After month ends and near our payment date [ net-15] I received Email that some sales have been scrubbed. they removed almost 900 dollars from my invoice. I did not any complaint. next month they hanged my payment and affiliate manager is just piece of shit, nothing ,...I sent Aragon bad traffic and they won't pay me and banned me.
- Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead I've been trialling Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle for quite some time but am not getting the results I want. Buzzsumo is never quite on the ball for the topics I'm searching, in so much as I'm finding out which content is most popular socially, but that doesn't often equate to commenting opportunities. Buzzbundle finds TONS of results on YouTube that are difficult to exploit for quality commenting and dropping links, or just finds nothing. So I figure I can turn to my old friend Scrapebox. I...Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead