Written by kickthat on September 3, 2017
Some people always take it too far.
A warning to those idiots who think a 'prank' channel on social media is a great idea.
- Threatening emails -_- So there's a physical brick and mortar business that has been getting threatening emails lately. Some bored fuck has been using the contact form on the website of the business to send life threatening emails. I dug around and found the IP addresses used to access the site and submit the forum. All the emails are coming from Seattle while the business is in Cali and doesn't operate in Seattle. One email even came from a Seattle library. This bum doesnt even have a computer? So I wanted to...Threatening emails -_-
- 1 million subs channel suspended – something… Hellou, today this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fc2RddNEO2OvGmcpCZqSw was taken down by youtube for this : This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines. not for this : This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations. I checked his socialblade :...1 million subs channel suspended - something strange happend with that channel
- new channel suspended will it affect my main channel? I have 2 channels currently monetized. My main channel that averages 5-10 million monthly views and my new second channel. My new channel was suspended yesterday with no reason given and I was worried that my main channel would also be banned since the...
- 100% free multi social media management tool 2017 Are you stressing out with multiple social media platforms? No worry, Social Hub can help. Social Hub is a new free multi social media managing system that will help you to manage your social media effectively. What Social Hub can do? - Schedule and ...
- [Method] Shark Tank Videos – 14.5 Million… Was watching some shark tank videos the past week and I've been finding them all on one channel. Seems ABC isn't going after these videos at all...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMgMw0jGcS5iZr1dkidccwQ/videos Zoom in a bit (and/or flip video), add a catchy cover image, and upload. If I'm not mistaken Youtube is at $0.5 RPM, so 14.5M views is roughly $7,250k in 3 months. I'm too lazy for this, so method is up for grabs, boys. Oh but first you gotta spam report the guy...[Method] Shark Tank Videos - 14.5 Million Views in 3 Months
- How I built my offline SEO/Social Media empire… So BHW has given me so much. I've totally quit my job, opened up a new office and I have more clients than I know what to do with. My company makes about $15,000 a month, and my expenses run around $3 - $4k. I built it all in about 4 months (started in January). And I'm about to hire some full time help. It's time I gave back to the community that has given me so much... First to prove I'm not just talking out of my ass...please see pics of my newly renovated office (not home...How I built my offline SEO/Social Media empire earning $15,000 a month in three months!!!