Written by Norm~ on September 3, 2017
Hey, I would like to ask if you can read somewhere here how to make a good landing page.
Best with CPAgrip.
- How to Make Great Landing Pages How to Make Great Landing Pages (With Crazy High Conversions) SOURCE : http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/02/12/great-landing-pages What are landing pages? A landing page is the page a visitor arrives at on your website after clicking an ...
- Need Help: CpAgrip Vs OGads Hey guys I am new at CPA. This thread title seems like a little stupid but I actually test it and have no answer, so i am wondering if anyone can give me some hints. I have some testing IG accs with highly targeted followers, I did IG+CPA as many oth...
- [Basic] How to use CPAGrip with “on… Heyyy sooo... I've got a site up and running with WordPress using Namecheap's EasyWP and now would like to use a content locker from CPAGrip. Using the "on load" option it's no problem: I have a "Per page add to head" plugin and I insert the code for the locker in there. However, using the "on click" option...View attachment 94962 ... I'm not sure where to place the code onclick="call_locker();"Could anyone help me out with this? I'm using a...[Basic] How to use CPAGrip with "on click" option?
- Need Landing Page Builder ASAP I need a one time payment landing page builder aka leadpages alternative without monthly payments Anybody using landing page monkey? Does it get the job done? What are you using that doesn't require monthly payments? Can anyone recommend a landing page builder that works? Any free landing page builder suggestions if any is welcomed?
- landingpage rippen If I have a Landingpage rip, where do I have to insert my CPA link?
- CPAGrip/URL Locker on a WordPress.com blog? I'm going to give GPAGrip a shot on my site. However, when i started my well-trafficked site, it was a wordpress.com blog. can i use CPAGrip on that blog? I prefer to try that because otherwise, i fear I'll lose traffic since this particular wordpress URL is so TRUSTED in my niche! So, I don't want to shut it down entirely. any help? has anyone tried using CPAGrip on their WordPress.com blog?