Written by fallenrebel on September 3, 2017
Hello guys I am wondering if there is someone I can hire or something to help me buy a website or two. I am looking to throw some money down on an established website that is already making monthly profits I'm just not sure where to go. Thanks!
- Flippa- Don’t want to give the domain Hi, So short story, i was putting one of my websites on flippa and 2 weeks ago or so the auction was ended and the reserve price was met. I choosed Flippa Escrow to process the money transfer, so the seller has put the money into flippa escrow and now i need to give him the files, domain etc. He is saying tommorow every time when i ask him to make the transfer, i mean i want to give him the files and all the things but he is postponing me evryday. I don't get it, if he have the money...Flippa- Don't want to give the domain
- Sold site on flippa: winner no have monies Seriously crazy shit Just sold a site on flippa and the winner says bla bla the money he tried to arrange the money but its not available. He didnt say where from or whatever but im not even interested to know as its not my problem as he cant pay then he cant pay, simple. this shit is funny man was a high xxxx sale (I know not much but whatever) Anyway im kind of happy since the site was worth a lot more Point is a lot of flippa "buyers"these days kinda suck or its just me lol Just sharing...Sold site on flippa: winner no have monies
- How to get advertiser for site ? I was lurking through flippa and found an automated news site is earning between $250 - $300 monthly. The owner stated that he was earning from adsense , adsnow.com and content.ad and ad sales... And in ad sales he posted this image So my que...
- Why would you or why would you not hire a virtual assistant? Hi, fellow BHW members. I'm writing an article about the reasons why internet marketers or online entrepreneurs choose to hire a virtual assistant. I understand there are tons of articles online written about this topic but I'd like the information to come from the voice of BHW members. May I ask why would you or why would you not hire a virtual assistant? If you choose to hire a virtual assistant, do you prefer a male or a female VA? Do you want a local VA or it doesn't matter if the VA...Why would you or why would you not hire a virtual assistant?
- [Flippa Promo Code]: 15 Free Credits Hello, BHW. I tried my luck with the promo code below and was pleased too see that it added 15 free credits to my Flippa account. The downside is that I don't know the exact stipulations for eligibility nor do I remember how I came across it. It could be for new sellers, although technically I am not as I have already listed something for sale once before. However, the sale was never finalized and ended with a payment dispute....perhaps in their eyes, I am new. Regardless,...[Flippa Promo Code]: 15 Free Credits
- Website sold on flippa. Please help! I sold my first site on flippa.com . I started flippa escrow and now I am on this step: Image here: https://ibb.co/idi8E5 1. What does it mean "Transaction has been refunded"? 2. The buyer asked the website transfer by email. Is it safe to send him the website? 3. What if I will send him the website and he opens a dispute that my website is having something wrong, and gets the money back and keeps the website too? Thank you!