Written by JWASQ on August 22, 2017
I'm guessing when people say tags and keywords they mean the same thing.
I have a big question, do I use the same tas as my competitors with are of high competition AS WELL AS low competitive tags?
- [Amazon Site] My Journey To Rank A Low Comp Keyword I have seen countless amount of newbies on here saying that even when a keyword is low competition, they can't seem to rank at #1, regardless of how much content they publish. The problem with this is that sites usually don't rank anywhere without any links in my opinion unless you get organic links, which Amazon Product Review sites don't usually get. In this Journey, I will be ranking a low comp keyword with the use of my own PBN network + outreach. I will be building my own PBN network...[Amazon Site] My Journey To Rank A Low Comp Keyword
- what’s with all those .guru sites so i was looking at competition and i noticed alot of .guru sites ranking for alot of keywords (english) then i searched for the same keyword (spanish) surprise there was the exact same website in spanish ranking for the same keyword, not only that i found alot of websites EXACTLY the same, same articles, diferent domain names same .guru, they have pretty high DA and PA how are they not penalized by google, every single sites shares the same articles even in english. theres not "great...what's with all those .guru sites
- Daily Stormer: What Happened, Exactly? So as I understand it, first GoDaddy refused to host their website, and for some reason Anglin transferred his Domain Name to Google, who promptly "did something" to it. Blocked it, seized it, I don't know. But that's question #1. And then Cloudflare refuses to do it's thing, and I'm not real sure what a CDN has to do with anything. Part of me is thinking that these are Public Utilities. They exist in a non-competitive, or restricted-competitive environment because governments allow...Daily Stormer: What Happened, Exactly?
- IOTA – People don’t recognize that the… Hey guys! I think IOTA doesn't get the attention in this forum that it's deserve to get! IOTA is still one of those coins which people do not recognize so well. Trust me, IOTA will be big in some months/years (and it already is!). People are comparing the market cap all the time with other coins and say that the all time high is already near. But I think that IOTA will have it's very "own market cap" because the IoT is quite an enormous market (check out the youtube videos in terms of the...IOTA - People don't recognize that the future is right here
- Get Post on premium sites like Huffingtonpost,… Hello BHW Folks, Before seeing what am offering, please read the reviews of my customers who have purchased earlier. I have quoted some review for your reference! Scroll down to see about my service in Details!!! darklich said: ...
- Is spinned content using WordAI (100%unique) can… Yesterday i got a mail from one of my competitors that they want us to remove the texts we have used from their website or they will report it to DCMA. Earlier i spinned the content very neatly and also added contents from other websites.The content in...