Written by bracov on August 22, 2017
I used to make custom comments with YTMonster, but they have been closed this option. There is any similar Alternative to YTMonster?
- links in Youtube comments? Can you guys here get good traffic to your websites from putting links into Youtube comments that are relevant to your niches? I was wondering if the Youtube comments were actually moderated and your account can be banned if post wrong links there? As ...
- ranxkerX WOW I have been used rankerX for a month, I used unique and readable articles for tier1 Also 60 proxies, and index tool I use web20indexer One month passed, But till now, I found only 4~5 of 70, T1 backlinks have been indexed, I wonder if you have sim...
- best indicator for binary option Hello which is the best indicator for binary option can some one please tell me thanks
- Manual Do-follow High TF/CF +High domains authority… Gold Service Now Updated Blog Comments Service ! Some Of Our Last Thread Review!... Manual Do-follow High TF/CF +High domains authority upto 40+ blog comments creation
- What’s the deal with buying Youtube Suggested views? I had signed up for a new Youtube view provider tonight, but noticed a new option for "youtube suggested views" that I've never seen before. I guess I'm just wondering.. what's the whole deal with that? Like what are the benefits of using that instead of regular views? And.... how would they even give you suggested views? I'd guess the views would have to be achieved by someone else's videos, but then I would think there's a whole bunch of videos out there that don't even make it to the...What's the deal with buying Youtube Suggested views?
- Bot for used ATVs Esteemed members - Trying to find a bot that I can use that will go hit the internet and find me used ATV's (Quads). Any such beasts out there? Tried searching for used car bots but that came up with really nothing of interest. Goal would be to have it search and report whats for sale, where, how much and a URL. I am not confident that any bot exists that could tell me the values for each from a API pull from KBB.. Thanks in advance!